Feb 22nd and 23rd @ the Marino Institute Dublin
Join us for this rare opportunity to practice with Guru Dharam Singh in Ireland. Guru Dharam trained the 1st group of Kundalini Yoga teachers in Ireland and hasn’t been back in the country since 2009. He studied yoga under the guidance of Yogi Bhajan the master of kundalini yoga and has been teaching since 1980. He has been practising Oriental medicine since 1988 when he founded the Lotus Healing Centre, London. In 2007 he established an international yoga therapy school KundaliniMedicine and travels around the world sharing his healing gifts.
I am Victory aims to align you with your frequency of success.
I Am Victory:
Aligning with the Cycle of Success Part 1
The quality of success has a specific rhythmic pulsation. When this pattern is present in the electromagnetic field the person will be aligned to the actual frequency of success as they find themselves in balance and flow with the cycles of opportunity and good fortune.
Aligning with the Cycle of Success Part 2
This workshop will deeply imprint the sonic algorithm of the success cycle into your biosystem.
I Am Victory:
Clear your Fear and Live your Light
We are brought up to be fearful. Our parents, carers, neighbors
Fear confronts us directly. We then try to create an appealing mental opposite to this to create happiness.
When we find a challenge in our minds or our emotional life or our everyday life we try and create its opposite pleasure or happiness to neutralize it.
This is because our brain uses a survival technique of not challenging fear directly.
So we create a
The Rishis understand these biological responses and the mind games they produce and they gave us yogic practice for our Light to Prevail.
Confront and conquer your fear in a safe sacred space of light to grow, heal and excel.
Attunement to your Spiritual Destiny
Kundalini Yoga itself is an accelerant towards achieving your soul mission and spiritual destiny. Among the treasure trove of kriyas that is at our bequest, there is a practice that is a direct attunement from where you are to who you are.
Connect to your Kundalini Crown to complete the weekend.
For anyone travelling from abroad, you are welcome to avail of the international rate of €175
This meditation is for the 5th Chakra for Communication.
Speaking and Listening
We’ll be doing it until December 21st as part of our Meditation Challenge in The Kundalini Revolution. I’d love to hear how you find it. There may be a little tension in the neck at times if you can breath through it and and Allow it to be there it should ease away. I forgot to mention the eyes are 9/10th closed and focused on the tip of the nose
It can help to keep focused on the mantra.
Music from YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch…
P.S. As a disclaimer can I just remind you lovelies that these meditations work. You may notice the truth comes out more freely or you hear the truth of a situation that was more comfortable to avoid before. If you need any help PM me or post in the Facebook group we are all here to support each other xx
This was the 1st meditation challenge we did in our closed Kundalini Revolution Facebook Group. Its so relaxing to do before bed or a great way to set you up for the day.
1. Sit in easy pose with a straight spine, close the eyes or look straight ahead and leave the eyes 1/10th open.
2. Place the left hand palm down on your heart center. Bend the right arm resting the elbow against the side of the body, and hold the right hand in gyan mudra (thumb and pointer finger meeting with the other fingers extended) at the level of the shoulder.
3. Inhale deeply and retain the breath as long as you comfortably can.
4. Then, exhale slowly and hold the breath out as long as you comfortably can.
5. Continue for 3-5 minutes.
Note: Do not hold the breath in or out so long that you’re gasping or in distress. You may need to experiment a bit. In my experience, holding the breath out is more difficult than holding the breath in. It can be frightening because there is no breath, and some even start to feel panicked. This is an opportunity to confront and move beyond fears.
I was always aware of the link between my Crohn’s Disease and my emotions and thats why Kundalini Yoga has been so beneficial to me. Crohn’s is so individual there is no one answer for anybody but learning to master how your body responds to stress will help you no matter what stage you are at.
Becoming Like Angles Originally taught March 30, 1993 To become like angels we need the inner strength to be secure, to give to all, to be consumed in the service of life and destiny.
This set, done properly, is said to give you the health and inner energy to live from your angelic nature.
1. Sit in Easy Pose (comfortable cross-legged sitting position). The right arm is stretched forward with the palm facing down. Pat the air, going up about thirty degrees and back down to be parallel with the ground. Move from the shoulder and pat at a rate of 30 times per minute. Create a steady rhythm. The left elbow is bent with the left upper arm near the ribs. The palm faces forward and the fingers point straight up. Close your eyes. Inhale through the nose and exhale through the mouth. Breathe slowly, heavily, and deeply. Continue for 6 minutes.
It is said that humans who have regularly done this exercise have become angels in their own right. This exercise may cause some pain as it re-aligns the patterns of the body. You are hurting yourself so that ill health does not hurt you.
2. Change hands and repeat exercise #1 for 3 minutes.
3. Relax and roll your shoulders. Loosen up. Continue this for 2 minutes.
4. Bend both elbows keeping the upper arms close to the ribs. The wrists are bent and the palms face upward. The hands point away from the body at a diagonal. The eyes focus on the tip of the nose. Inhale through the nose and exhale through the mouth as fast and powerfully as you can. Hold your body in perfect balance. There will be tremendous pressure on the chest. Continue for 5 1/2 minutes. This exercise is said to rid the body of chronic illnesses which have developed over the years.
5. Rhythmically hit the ground in front of you with your hands. (When practiced in a class, everyone should hit the floor with one rhythm.) Chant Har, using only the tip of the tongue. Use the power of the navel point to chant, and time the chant in rhythm with the clapping of the ground. Continue for 6 1/2 minutes. To finish, inhale, hold the breath 15-20 seconds, tense all your muscles, and press the hands against the ground with the entire weight of the body. Exhale explosively through the mouth. Repeat two more times.
6. Take 2 minutes to recover from the powerful effects of this kriya. Do not meditate or be silent at this time. Stretch, walk around, and talk before resuming your normal activities. T
his set can be found in Self-Knowledge, available through KRI. ©The Teachings of Yogi Bhajan
This meditation gives you an enchanting, magnetic personality and many unexpected friends. The Mangala Charn Mantra surrounds the magnetic field with protective light.
Posture: Sit in an Easy Pose with a light jalandhar bandh.
Mudra: Place the palms together at the Heart Center in Prayer Pose. The thumbs are crossed.
Mantra, Breath & Movement: Chant the Mangala Charn Mantra:
Ad Guray Nameh, Jugad Guray Nameh, Sat Guray Nameh, Siri Guru Devay Nameh
Chant Ad Guray Nameh as you extend your arms
The arms return to the Heart Center as you chant Jugad Guray Nameh.
Again extend the arms up as you chant Sat Guray Nameh.
Return the hands back to Prayer Pose at the Heart Center, as you chant Siri Guru Devay Nameh.
Project the mind out as you chant. The full extension of the arms is timed to the chant.
Ad Guray Nameh (I bow to the Primal Wisdom) Jugad Guray Nameh (I bow lo the wisdom through the Ages) Sat Guray Nameh (I bow to the True Wisdom) Siri Guru Devay Nameh (I bow to the great unseen Wisdom) © The Teachings of Yogi Bhajan
Join the Kundalini Revolution to practice Kundalini Yoga with our community of Yogi’s LIVE each week (taught by Linda) and have unlimited access to our membership library so that you can take a class whenever you like.
We’re a vibrant online, ongoing Community of people who love Kundalini Yoga and the still space that it helps to cultivate within
Sometimes exhaustion hits without us even realising we’re stressed and fatigue can be a result of chronic stress. Unfortunately we can’t always manage our environments to remove the stressful situations but with a regular yoga practice we can manage our internal environments so that we don’t become affected by the stress triggers.
When I first came to a yoga class I was recovering from a serious illness and sleeping intermittently nearly 20 hours per day. After that first class I had enough energy to take my brothers dogs for a walk on the beach and get home for a shower without needing a nap! I went about 4 hours without even getting tired – which was more than I had been able to do for 6 months prior!!! I couldn’t believe how energised I felt after just one class
I’m pretty sure the energy I get from my yoga practice is due to the fact that all my stresses seem to disappear during a Kundalini Yoga Kriya. For me, a class is like pressing the reset button on your computer. Whatever was eating away at me before a class is either forgotten or resolved by the end and my students say the same.
You need to fill your own cup first
Life is busy. Most people want to be healthy, to eat well, to get out more, to feel fit and vibrant – but it’s not always as easy as it sounds. Extra work demands and less time can leave us feeling frayed and emotional and ultimately our health and energy levels suffer.
A consistent Yoga practice can give you the head space you need to put things into perspective. You can prioritize the important things in life and give yourself more energy, feel more balance and self assured that you are on the right track
Choose from a variety of Yoga classes both Live and Pre Recorded.
Vibrant FB group
Linda’s morning yoga shapes and structures my days as well as my body & mind. It is always different and I always seem to find something new in myself. 🙏
I spent a number of weeks doing a gentle morning yoga on-line with Linda. It was a wonderful way ‘to wake up’ at 7
“I enjoy Kundalini Yoga with Linda. I find it helps me be more effective getting my work done.”